Sesame Street Live provides a unique musical opportunity for you and your child. As a child's first theatrical performance, it marks the beginning of a lifelong journey of enjoying and learning through live performance. Here are a few things to remember as you plan your visit.
- Most children are familiar with entertainment that happens on television and computer monitors. Explain that this will be different, because there will be a story happening live in front of them. The story doesn't stop if you leave the room, but there will be a break in the middle. You can prepare for the show by clicking here.
- Have fun! Sing along, dance, clap, and join in the audience participation elements safely, and with consideration of those around you. Please don't allow your child to stand on chairs or put your child on your shoulders.
- Talk about the show afterwards. Which character was your child's favorite? Get to know the characters right now by clicking here. Do you remember some of the songs? Did you learn new words in Spanish? Did you count along with The Count? Reinforce the show's educational and social lessons. For fun activities to share with your children, please click here
- See what other parents are saying about Sesame Street Live. Click Here
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
If you have any further questions about the shows, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org